Mosquito Joe is Hiring!
Looking for a job where you can cruise around town, turning heads in a sweet ride while making a nice paycheck? Mosquito Joe of West Richmond is hiring full-time and part-time technicians!
Mosquito Joe provides mosquito control services to residential and commercial customers, repelling and killing outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, ticks and fleas. Our technicians travel to customer homes to apply barrier spray solutions that keep their yard mosquito free for 21 days.
What Our Technicians Do
- Visually inspect and treat for mosquitoes.
- Maintain good customer relationships.
- Take personal initiative and responsibility for correcting any problems.
- Maintain chemical records according to state requirements.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Complete licensing requirements and continuing education requirements.
- Thoroughly explain to the customer the expectations for services and procedures.
- Market Mosquito Joe services.
Why You’ll Love It
- Flexible schedule – full-time and part-time work available.
- Great pay.
- Opportunity to give back to your community.
- Sweet ride.
- Awesome team.
- Basic pest control knowledge and applicable license.
(You may undergo the licensing program during training)
- Valid drivers license.
- Able to walk customer property while carrying equipment weighing over 60 lbs. for long periods of time in warm temperatures.
- Comfortable driving to customer locations.
- Self-confident and professional.
- Friendly with exceptional customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and reliable.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours.
For more information and to apply, please email your resume and completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technician Job” in the subject line.